Bachelor's program in Psychology: Regulations for the signing off of subject hours
From now on and until further notice, the signing off of subject hours (VP hours), which were completed at the Chair of Social Psychology and Personality Psychology and which are not processed via the study portal | Sona Systems@BUW, is only possible digitally. Sign-off of VP hours will be handled via university email only.
- First, download the correct template for the study you took at the Department of Social Psychology and Personality Psychology. Students in the Bachelor of Psychology program can find the (slightly adapted) template for module 0.2 "Subject Hours" here, for module 0.1 "Introduction to Psychology" you can find the form here .
- Only enter VP hours in the document that need to be signed off at the Department of Social Psychology and Personality Psychology.
- Send this document to sozialpsychologie[at]uni-wuppertal.de. Send the document only from your @uni-wuppertal.de address, otherwise the process ends here and you will not receive a reply.
- Normally we will send you the signed and stamped form scanned back to your @uni-wuppertal.de address, unless you wish to receive the original form. If you do not want to receive the document digitally, but in the original, please send your postal address together with the form or declare your wish that the form is deposited in the secretary's office until you are allowed to enter the university again and the secretary's office is occupied.
Important: Please refrain at all costs from sending documents concerning VP hours at other departments.
Master's program in Psychology: Regulations for signing off on proof of participation in the departmental colloquium.
The colloquium "Current Problems in Social Psychology and Personality Psychology" is currently held Uni@Home mode via Zoom meetings. Dates will be announced via the Moodle course for the colloquium by circular email. The access key is available upon request via email to sozialpsychologie[at]uni-wuppertal.de by the secretariat (Carla Weyh).
Participation in the chair colloquium can be certified for students in the master's program in psychology as part of the module G.1, element g. More details can also be found on this page.
- You have to log in online via the website of the University of Wuppertal with your ZIM account to attend the Zoom meeting (colloquium date) at https://uni-wuppertal.zoom.us/. This is the only way to prove your identity beyond any doubt. In the Zoom meeting you will then also appear with your real name and we can subsequently save the list of participants for the colloquium appointments.
- Fill out a new colloquium form with only the "Current Problems in Social Psychology and Personality Psychology" colloquia that you have attended or will attend. The form can be found here on the ZPA pages.
- Send the form by mail or as a very good quality scanned PDF by mail to sozialpsychologie[at]uni-wuppertal.de. Along with the form, send your mailing address or state your desire to have the form on file in the Registrar's Office until you are allowed to re-enter the University.
- Normally, we will send you the signed and stamped form scanned back to your @uni-wuppertal.de address, unless you wish to receive the form in original. If you do not want to have the document digitally, but in the original, then send together with the form your postal address or declare the wish that the form is deposited in the secretary's office until you are allowed to enter the university again and the secretary's office is occupied.
Last modified: 30.06.2022